Warm Thai Chicken Salad
- 400g chicken breast, cut into 1 cm slices
- 1 tsp Thai green curry paste
- 3 tbsp Mr Hugh’s Rapeseed Oil
- 200g medium egg noodles
- 300g beansprouts
- Zest and juice of 1 lime
- Mix the chicken with the thai green curry paste.
- Heat 1 tbsp of the rapeseed oil in a large frying pan and fry the chicken for 5 minutes until golden and cooked through.
- Meanwhile, cook the egg noodles according to the packet instructions then drain and run under cold water to cool.
- Stir the beansprouts into the noodles.
- Mix the lime zest and juice with the remaining rapeseed oil and shake this mixture over the noodles.
- Season to taste.
Great served with coriander and lime wedges.